Saturday, August 25

// // Leave a Comment

Problems on Discovery !


I wish for happy hours as everyone else.


Though I wish for it almost all the time, problems keeps popping out every now and then and it is not unusual at all.

I am way too emotional and equally an immature being. J. How silly I am to expect for life without problems while life is nothing if not a continuous overcoming of problems. I simply misunderstand the situations and sometimes even the people too. May be my understanding levels are not of enough height and hence these are ways to improve myself.


At times when I have been ignored, felt bad and I cried. When found I’ve been less cared, felt bad and I cried. When situations were not in my favor, felt bad and I cried. I have faced reasons to cry. Some reasons were personal and sometimes were of others. I cannot see a gloomy face of people I love. When I saw my dear ones in grief, felt bad and I cried. Softer the heart, the easier you’re hurt!! Tears are default. It somehow reliefs pain but.. is a sign of weak mind. It silently says I don’t love myself. So once I cried for a reason, it is done then. I am not going to cry for same reason again.  All I need is a commitment to self.  With calmness and confidence, I can go through every dimmish conditions of life.



Actually problems are true mirrors which reflect strength and competency of a person. Due to the fear of facing my own weakness, I kept running away from some of those. But what is point if I am going to hurt myself at the end. It is far better to face them, tackle in a best possible way and gain more confidence.


I now feel that the best way to solve the problem is to communicate. A free heart-sharing with a right person at a right time can change your attitude towards the situations. More often conditions are neither good nor bad, they seems either encouraging or depressing just because of bright or sad attitude of the mind. I now have a courage to face my every challenges and results bother me less!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment