Monday, April 12

// // 2 comments

when there comes 'why', nothing else remains..

......feeling by myself, i m wondering about this 'WHY. Sometimes  feels like 'WHY is a villain..because when it arrives, with it arises 'the flooded thoughts...then finally nothing else remains. I try my best not to let this 'WHY interfere me, but when i am onto my daily stuffs oodles of why arises. it appears on every single matter i move through.


Buddha has said that 'every single thing has a reason behind'. There is a reason for happiness, there is a reason for sadness and a person self is responsible for that. However here now comes 'But. Emotional me always kept wandering on matters which are beyond reasons. This something beyond reason has influenced me a lot. My sense for 'Beyond Reason is a kinda feeling that arises deep inside and it is completely out of need, out of greed. No cause is compelling me into this feeling. This feeling is so sheer..so genuine..

Now, suddenly when 'Why enters in my mind, everything else vanishes. Quest arises. Why i am onto this?, why not on that?. why only you?, why not me?. why always me?..aahh A big WHY around me.....And all my innocence begins to decay. It ruins my sweetness and my patience.

As this 'WHY enters, this part of me is a crooked girl now. She has a logic. She has countless reasons to defend self. The dramatic me!! The one i really don't want to be. I love the stupid me.. the me without WHY.....

2 comments: