Thursday, August 9

// // Leave a Comment

Just Through my Lens...


Right now,
I see it as a “bad break” life has given me..
I feel by now, I made those days unnecessarily difficult...
i just pressurized myself ,as my efforts through the year has lost their values today.. 
Though there was nothing to lose.. I felt I lost it!! 
But it is all me.. a mind-story of an emotional being,
feels like it is a defeat.. But deep inside I know it is not!!!

Above all, this is me who is again making a conclusion so early..
as if I know how my life should have been  and what will be best for me..( punch to self )
Slowly but realizing that I am a learner in every way!  
And from something that happened recently ..i’d learned a lot.  
Its all about my life and the satisfaction I want from whatever I do,
….no matter where!! 

A wise phrase :
There are things you can control and also the things you cannot control..
If you focus on those things you cannot control, it can lead to an overwhelming amount of frustration and anxiety.. there is always something you can do, and it always beats complaining or worrying about those things you cannot do..
Better stop hurting self for what is not happening… Just take a fresh look around 
~Do what you can; when you can; where you are; with what you have !!  

May be true!!
I often rely on intuitions and feeling out the situations..
this may be the reason I've never made a long-term plan or anything like that… 
I believe ..If it is right, it will fall into place.. ..
and  If not,,.. I understand J


0 comments:

Post a Comment