Wednesday, September 15

// // 1 comment

LOVE...it just happens...

Love just happens 
If we fall in love just because someone makes us laugh,
what happens when we find them no longer funny?
If we fall in love just because someone is beautiful,
what happens when the beauty fades?
If we fall in love just because someone can provide for us,
what happens when they lose their wealth?
because love defies all the reasons,
when you truly love someone
you just can't find a reason, u just do!!
...I read these words in facebook! and i felt 'oh yes,.. that's why we call love just happens.


Love is beautiful this way...the way when it is given freely, when it is not taken, demanded or forced. When i love truly, that love becomes enough gaurantee.. that love becomes enough security. It's really of vain, when i search love for myself in others. I wonder why should i, if i m going to get it automatically, when i'll give it...it's better i just wait to worry about that :)...but I can give it only if i have it in me..Unless not having it enough..how can i shower it on others?...and for this i should go on discovering love within me....because i believe love starts with self love. Only out of it can i love somebody else.

Just like everyone else, I m special.. i m unique in my own way. Nobody else has ever been exactly like me and nobody else will ever be.. I need no comparisions as i m the only one ME here around. This attunes my sense of belonging, that i belong to the network of common give and take......Realizing this i m happy and in this happiness i start seeing the same uniqueness in other,....the beauty of other...How simple it is to see that we all share the common aura of happiness.... Hence if i love myself, sooner or later the person will happen to me....I believe it's true because a loving heart sooner or later comes to a loving heart, it always happens..............SO love happens..it jus happens.....
                                                                                                                                 'inspired_ OSHO..

1 comment:

  1. wow..... nice one..... LOVE, it just heppens... very true..

    ReplyDelete